PU primary scrapers with stainless steel tensioning
Primary scrapers (head scrapers) are the first requirement for belt cleaning and to prevent spilled product under your conveyor belts. The head scraper consists of 2 electrolytically galvanized spring tensioners, a heavy main shaft and a polyurethane scraper blade. Recently also available with stainless steel spring clamping units for aggressive / corrosive conditions and for outdoor installation.
The 150 mm high scraper blade is made from the extremely durable Githan G98 polyurethane (also oil and microbe resistant). Can be used in many industries, among others. concrete, asphalt, minerals, coal, compost, waste, incineration slag.
- very compact dimensions, making it suitable for use in many places;
- place spring tensioners in various ways;
- quickly exchangeable scraper blade;
- due to the constant spring pressure, little tension and even wear of the blade.
- Prices and delivery times on request.