Design of Equipment for Storing and Handling Bulk Materials
on-line short course
21 - 25 September 2020
14:00 - 17:00 hrs UK time
The drawing up of specifications and correct design of hoppers, silos, bunkers and other large-scale bulk storage schemes is of fundamental importance for the optimal operation of plant.
This short course has been developed with specification writers and equipment designers/suppliers in mind.
Topics covered include: * Minimising project risk through characterisation of bulk materials;
* How to characterise bulk materials using firmly established methods and the latest test equipment;
* How to use shear cell measurements to design for reliable discharge;
* Detail design for storage equipment;
* Best Practice for bulk handling plant design and operation;
* When should discharge aids be applied and appropriate types;
* Methods for correct interfacing.
Book now and pay on-line: £675 per person; discounts available for returning delegates and/or multiple attendances from one company.
This course can also be delivered as an in-company course, either on site as a 2 day course (travel guidelines permitted) or on-line, on dates to suit operational requirements.