Poeth Z / C-Conveyor ideal for circular processes
Poeth recently delivered various projects for Plastic Recycling. In many cases, a Z-Conveyor as well as C-Conveyor was chosen as between transport.
The big advantage of this setup: - no unnecessary dust development (angel hair)
- very low noise emission compared to air transport
- very low energy consumption (approx. 1.75 kW, 8 tons / hour, 6 m height, 2 horizontal
- less other costs for control / cabling.
- virtually no product contamination
- low investment costs
- virtually no maintenance costs
The machine is well suited for use in circular processes, and is also suitable for powdered products, even for very fine products such as Carbon Black, or very aqueous milk powders such as finely ground soy. In terms of Atex, no additional provisions are necessary, due to, among other things, a low speed of carbon black
- food recycling (bread, potato chips, carrot granulate etc)
- circuit boards recycling
- metal powders from residual flows
Two test setups are ready at the Tegelen location for testing with your products.