Biomass Handling, Feeding and Storage
Short Courses for Industry
Due to the sell-out of the 2 day course in January, the Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology has arranged for another course to be held on 5 - 6 February.
Topics covered include:
Introduction to Biomass Handling (one day)
Learn the basics of:
* Biomass macro-economics, subsidies and potential;
* Material types, flow properties and handling equipment requirements;
* Self-heating, fire, explosion and safety;
* Dust and degradation, pneumatic conveying and wear.
Advanced Biomass Handling (one day)
(requires reasonable knowledge or attendance on the basic course first)
This advanced course provides a greater depth of insight into:
* Dust control and management;
* Explosion protection and ATEX regulations;
* Engineering of equipment for storage and discharge;
* Ship unloading;
* Possible future trends in Biomass
Don`t miss out - Book now.