Biomass Handling, Feeding and Storage Short Courses for Industry
Due to the sell-out of the 2 day course in January, the Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology has arranged for another course to be held on 5 - 6 February.
Topics covered include:
Introduction to Biomass Handling (one day)
Learn the basics of:
• Biomass macro-economics, subsidies and potential;
• Material types, flow properties and handling equipment requirements;
• Self-heating, fire, explosion and safety;
• Dust and degradation, pneumatic conveying and wear.
Advanced Biomass Handling (one day)
(requires reasonable knowledge or attendance on the basic course first)
This advanced course provides a greater depth of insight into:
• Dust control and management;
• Explosion protection and ATEX regulations;
• Engineering of equipment for storage and discharge;
• Ship unloading;
• Possible future trends in Biomass
Don`t miss out - Book now.